iHealth Core Wireless Body Composition Scale
- Model: HS6
- Wireless communication: WiFi
- Measuring method: Automatic full electronic measurement
- Machine size: 13.8” x 13.8” x 1” (350 mm × 350 mm × 28.5 mm)
- Weight: 5.5 lbs/2.5 kg (excluding battery)
- Power: 4x1.5V AAA batteries
Range and Accuracy
- Body weight range: 11 lb – 400 lb/ 5-180 kg
- Body fat measurement range: 5%-65%
- Body water measurement range: 20%-85%
- Visceral fat rating range: 1-59
- Body weight: ±1.1lbs (11lbs~88lbs); ±(1%+0.2lbs) (8~330lbs); ±0.5kg (5kg~40kg); ±(1%+0.1kg)(40kg~150kg)
- Body fat: ±1%
- Body water: ±1%
- Body muscle mass: ±(1% + 0.2 lbs) / ±(1% + 0.1 kg)
- Bones mass: ±0.66lbs / ±0.3 kg
- Visceral fat rating: ±2
- DCI (Daily Calorie Intake): ±200kcal
Frequently Asked Questions
- What mobile devices are compatible with the iHealth Core (HS6)?
The iHealth Core (HS6) is compatible with most modern major market Android and iOS mobile devices. For a complete compatibility list, please contact the iHealth Customer Service team at email@example.com
- How accurate is the scale?
All of the iHealth scales are FDA and CE approved devices. This means that the scale meets or exceeds the rigorous accuracy standards set by the governing bodies in both the USA and Europe.
- What is the maximum weight that this scale can measure?
The iHealth Core Scale (HS6) can measure up to 400 lbs (180 kg).
- Do I have to use a mobile device, or can I connect with my PC?
All iHealth products are part of a revolutionary family of technology that integrates health data with your mobile device. You will not be able to control the device from a standard PC, but you can always sign into your secure personal Cloud account to see your data: http://cloud.ihealthlabs.com
- Can I use the iHealth Core (HS6) if I have a pacemaker?
The iHealth Core (HS6) uses small electrical impulses to gather measurements. These subtle electrical impulses can interfere with sensitive heart monitoring equipment. For this reason, we strongly advice against using this product if you have a pacemaker or other sensitive and vital healthcare devices.